About Made Safe
Made Safe is overseen by an industry-led Safety Advisory Council — a dedicated group of individuals from a broad cross-section of manufacturing which includes manufacturing executives, safety professionals and workers. The council provides direction, determines programs and services, identifies priorities, allocates the budget and ensures an ongoing close connection to the industry.
Made Safe safety council members
- Ed Martin, Vice President Operations, Custom Castings – Chair
- John Unwin, Worker Co-Chair, Winpak
- Gary Glowa, President, Inkster Park Millwork
- Kent Davis, Safety Manager, New Flyer Industries
- Steve McCulloch, Corporate Safety Manager, Pollard Banknote Ltd
- Frank Schaefer, Operations Director, Décor Cabinets
- Dani Desautels, Health & Safety Manager, Price Industries
- Colin Welch, Logistics EHS Manager, Chemtrade
- Robert Tetreault, Safety Manager, Standard Aero
- Warren Clark, Safety Manager, BEHLEN Industries
- Tom Kelso, Senior Manager, Quality Assurance and Employee Health and Safety, Boeing
- Darek Mikita, VP Manufacturing, Carte International
- Ron Koslowsky, Vice President, CME
- Neal Curry, Executive Director, Made Safe
- Steven Hnatishin, Program Manager, Made Safe
- Laura Farmaner, Portfolio Leader, SAFE Work Manitoba
IBSP Board of Directors
- Made safe is an initiative of CME Manitoba. See the full listing of the CME Board of Directors here.
Made Safe delivers professional safety services as the go-to resource for the manufacturing industry, enabling safe, productive, cost-effective work environments.
Made Safe will be recognized by and beyond the manufacturing industry as the leading safety organization in Manitoba. With responsive, effective services and a clear business proposition for safety, Made Safe will be actively engaged with the majority of manufacturers in Manitoba, leading to a demonstrated improvement in industry safety.